On 2018-08-08 14:48:54
Special machine tools disassembly and assembly tools commonly
(1) single-head hook spanner: fixed and adjustable, which can be used to pull round nuts with straight grooves or holes in the circumference.
(2) end face with groove or hole round nut wrench: can be divided into socket wrench and double pin fork wrench.
(3) pliers for assembling and disassembling elastic retaining ring: the pliers for assembling and disassembling the elastic retaining ring for the shaft and the pliers for disassembling the elastic retaining ring for the hole.
(4) elastic hand hammer: can be divided into wooden hammer and copper hammer.
(5) draw belt taper flat key tools: can be divided into impact draw taper flat key tools and pull pull pull taper flat key tools.
(6) pull with internal thread of the small shaft, taper pin tools (commonly known as pin dipper).
(7) pull-off tools: when disassembling the rolling bearing and belt wheel coupling on the shaft, the pull-off tools are commonly used. The pull-off tools are usually divided into screw type and hydraulic type. The screw pull-off tools are divided into two claws, three claws and hinge type.
(8) pull opening pin wrench and pin punch.
2. Common mechanical maintenance tools
(1) ruler: divided into flat ruler, knife edge ruler and 90° Angle ruler.
(2) pad iron: the pad iron with a surface of 90°, the pad iron with an Angle surface of 55° and the pad iron with a horizontal surface.
(3) inspection rod: there are inspection rod with standard taper shank, cylindrical inspection rod and special inspection rod.
(4) lever micrometer: when the geometric precision of the parts is required to be high, the lever micrometer can meet its measurement requirements, and its measurement accuracy can reach 0.001mm.
(5) universal Angle ruler: the measuring instrument used to measure the inside and outside angles of the workpiece can be divided into 2 'and 5' according to its vernier reading value, and can be divided into two types according to the shape of its ruler body: circle and sector.