On 2018-08-08 14:48:54
Pneumatic high vacuum ball valve for new energy and semiconductor industry
Pneumatic high vacuum ball valve has been widely used in the new energy industry and semiconductor industry
Pneumatic high vacuum ball valve is the use of pressure gas as power, through the cylinder to drive the ball for rotary movement, to put through or cut off the purpose of a valve. It has high flow guide, various forms of connection and other characteristics, pneumatic high vacuum ball valve is vacuum and pressure can be used at the same time a valve. Pneumatic high vacuum ball valve suitable for the medium of air and weak corrosive gas. Is the dairy, wine industry, biological engineering, food, pharmaceutical, beverage, chemical, cosmetics and other fields of choice valve. Pneumatic high vacuum ball valves have been widely used in the new energy industry and semiconductor industry.
Pneumatic high vacuum ball valve is to change the direction of the air path through the electromagnetic directional valve, control the cylinder to drive the ball valve, to put through or cut off the vacuum (pressure) system pipe road medium flow. Applied to vacuum, dairy products, wine industry, biological engineering, food, pharmaceutical, beverage, cosmetics and chemical fields. Pneumatic high vacuum ball valve is optional with feedback signal device and electric valve positioner.
Pneumatic high vacuum ball valve features:
(1) Small fluid resistance, full size of the ball valve is basically no flow resistance.
(2) Simple structure, small volume and light weight.
(3) Compact and reliable. It has two sealing surface, and the ball valve sealing surface material is widely used in various plastics, good sealing, can achieve complete sealing. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
(4) Convenient operation, fast opening and closing, from full open to full close only rotation 90°, convenient for remote control.
(5) Easy maintenance, simple ball valve structure, sealing ring is generally active, disassembly and replacement are relatively convenient.
(6) When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and valve seat is isolated from the media, which will not cause the erosion of valve sealing surface when passing through.
(7) Wide application range, diameter from small to a few millimeters, large to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied. (8) Because the ball valve in the opening and closing process of wiping, so can be used in the medium with suspended solid particles.
The sealing performance of pneumatic high vacuum ball valve depends on the sealing material to a large extent. The correct and reasonable selection of sealing material is of great significance to ensure the working performance and prolong the service life of pneumatic high vacuum ball valve. Requirements of materials with high resistance to wear and tear of the solubility, pneumatic high vacuum ball valve should have enough strength, can withstand fluid pressure for a long time, and can repeatedly disassembling, good elasticity and plasticity, sliding friction coefficient and low expansion coefficient, good wear resistance and self-lubricating properties, and has good permeability and hygroscopicity, etc, can be heat resistant and temperature resistant to cold of dramatic change, and has good heat conduction performance. Sealing material has nonmetal and metallic seal material two kinds.
1. Non - metallic sealing materials: commonly used fiber materials, rubber, engineering plastics and carbon materials. These materials have low elastic modulus and high Poisson coefficient. Therefore, under the action of low sealing force, large elastoplastic deformation can be obtained, and they have better filling effect on the gap that may produce infiltration.
2. Metal sealing materials: commonly used aluminum, copper and hard alloy, aluminum copper is often used in the manufacture of ball valve flange gaskets, hard alloy is used for high temperature ball valve seats and ball sealing surface.