Pusher Furnace for Firing Lithium Battery
Application of pusher kiln: it is suitable for the low loss rate of lithium battery anode material in one or two firing.
Features of the pusher kiln: advanced thermal insulation materials, high energy efficiency, unique furnace and large gas field design, uniform temperature control and stability. Oxygen content is more than 10 ppm.
1. Maximum temperature: 950 ℃. C. Temperature range: RT ~ 750 ℃. C,
2. Furnace inlet size (from push plate surface to furnace top): 700 × 230mm.
3. Push rod: full automatic hydraulic push rod with circular pipeline (maximum working pressure: 7 MPa).
4. Round line: single plate full roll table structure (clockwise).
5. Main pushing speed: 500mm ~ 1500mm / min.
6. Typical processing time: 20 minutes.
7. Heating element: ceramic tube with high temperature resistant heating wire inside.
8. Atmosphere: nitrogen (99.999%).
9. Exhaust system: there are 3 sets of exhaust pipes on the heating area..
10. Cooling mode: air cooling combined with water cooling.
11. Temperature control stability: ± 1 degree. C
12. Temperature uniformity: ± 5 degrees. C. (flat high temperature zone)
13. Area No.: 11 areas
14. Temperature control point: 22 points
15. Alarm Description: overheating, thermocouple failure, overload, oil pressure, water temperature, oxygen content test and other audible and visual protection
16. Weight: about 6000kg
17. Boundary dimension: 23750 × 5400 × 1920mm (L × w × h). (excluding mounting foot, alarm light and control cabinet)
Push Board Dimension (mm)