On 2018-08-08 14:48:54
What should be paid attention to when building resistance furnace?
1. The ambient temperature shall be in strict accordance with the relevant requirements of the code for construction and acceptance of industrial furnace masonry engineering. The key points can be pre laid, the technical parameters can be inspected, and the formal masonry can be carried out after passing the inspection.
2. When carrying out local repair, it is necessary to ensure the integrity and looseness of the unrepaired part of the masonry to prevent the possibility of masonry collapse or individual bricks falling. When the water is poured in the overhaul Part of the furnace, fine water can be splashed to avoid water accumulating in the furnace and flowing to the parts that do not need to be repaired. The remaining old masonry shall be leveled and leveled. If there is stepped boss, it shall be cleaned carefully. When pulling out the broken bricks, it is not allowed to directly pull out the broken bricks. First, pull out a good brick near the broken end and shake it left and right
Then take it out gently, and finally take the broken head and put the brick. It is not allowed to knock hard with hard objects to avoid cracks in furnace lining. In the process of building the wall, if there is a pause or temporary obstruction, do not leave a vertical socket, but build a stepped back platform or a protruding wrong platform. Cut the bricks neatly and accurately, and use the mud as you mix it.
3. During masonry, attention shall be paid to brick selection, inspection of brick surface and dimensional tolerance, observation of shape, color, etc. the brick surface must be smooth, free of cracks, slag corrosion and vitrification, no missing edges and corners, its section structure must be uniform, free of large sundries, no pores, cracks and layered structure, and no clinker particles shall fall off and break Crack, not damp.
4. When building the wall, it is required to build the wall with staggered joints, full mud, horizontal and vertical, and the gas inside and outside cannot be colluded after the masonry is built. The bricklaying must follow the line. As the saying goes, "follow the line up, follow the line down, and keep the left and right in alignment", do not "swim to the top and walk to the joint". Half brick thick walls can be built with straight bricks; one brick thick wall can be built with top straight bricks; one brick half thick wall can be built with a row of top bricks and a row of straight bricks; two brick thick walls should be built with a layer of two rows of straight bricks and a row between them
The other layer is built by two rows of top bricks. In the process of masonry, the level of the bricklaying layer shall be checked frequently, and the verticality and flatness of the bricklaying shall be checked comprehensively.
5. The brick joint is the weakest part of the masonry, and its position should avoid the stress part of the masonry, the thermal insulation brick layer and the furnace framework. The expansion joint shall not penetrate the masonry, and there shall be no fire, air leakage and other phenomena. It shall be staggered up, down, left and right. The expansion joint shall be plugged with refractory fiber, asbestos products, etc., and shall not fall into mud, broken bricks and other sundries. When there are metal components in the masonry, expansion joints shall be reserved between the metal components and the masonry.
6. The refractory pipe used for the lead out rod must be aligned with the hole on the furnace shell. If the center height of the hole is not right, the lower part of the clay brick supporting the furnace wire brick can be abraded properly.