On 2018-08-08 14:48:54
What are the operation skills of vacuum sintering furnace?
The high vacuum sintering furnace is under the protection of filling hydrogen after vacuumizing, using the principle of medium frequency induction heating to make the tungsten crucible in the coil produce high temperature, which is conducted to the work through heat radiation, and is suitable for the powder forming and sintering of refractory alloys such as tungsten, molybdenum and their alloys in scientific research and military industry units. The place where the electric furnace is installed shall meet the requirements of vacuum sanitation, the surrounding air shall be clean and dry, with good ventilation conditions, and the work site is not easy to raise dust, etc.
Daily use skills of vacuum sintering furnace:
1. Check whether all parts and accessories in the control cabinet are complete and intact.
2. The control cabinet is installed on the corresponding foundation and fixed.
3. Connect the external main circuit and control circuit according to the wiring diagram and refer to the electrical schematic diagram, and make sure the wiring is correct.
4. Check that the movable part of the electric appliance can move freely without jamming.
5. The insulation resistance shall not be less than 2 megohms.
6. All valves of vacuum furnace must be in the closed position.
7. Turn the control power switch to the off position.
8. Turn the manual pressure regulating knob counterclockwise.
9. Put the alarm button on.
10. Complete the circulating cooling water connection of the equipment according to the plan. It is recommended that the user connect another standby water (tap water available) at the main water inlet and outlet pipe of the equipment to prevent the sealing ring from burning due to the failure of circulating water or power failure.