On 2018-08-08 14:48:54
Vacuum system in vacuum heat treatment
The vacuum system of vacuum heat treatment furnace shall meet the following three basic requirements:
1. It can quickly pump the vacuum heat treatment furnace to the required limit vacuum degree.
2. It shall be able to timely discharge the gas continuously discharged by the processed workpiece and structural parts in the furnace, as well as the gas infiltrated into the furnace due to vacuum leakage.
3. The operation, installation, maintenance and repair shall be simple, and the whole system shall cover a small area.
Composition of vacuum system
The vacuum system of vacuum heat treatment furnace is generally composed of vacuum pump, vacuum valve, vacuum measuring instrument, cold well, pipeline and other parts. Here are several common vacuum systems.
1. Low vacuum system, suitable for vacuum heat treatment furnace with vacuum degree in the range of 2-1333pa, which is often used in well pumping vacuum furnace,
2. The vacuum system with mechanical booster pump is suitable for vacuum heat treatment furnace with vacuum degree in the range of 1.33-3 × 10, which is widely used in vacuum quenching furnace.
3. High vacuum system and high vacuum system with booster pump are suitable for vacuum heat treatment furnace with vacuum degree in the range of 1.3 × 10, negative-2 to 6.6 × 10, negative 4pa. This system is widely used in vacuum annealing furnace and vacuum brazing furnace.
Selection of vacuum system:
According to the technical conditions of vacuum heat treatment furnace and the required vacuum degree, the suitable vacuum pump is selected. Then according to the type and specification of vacuum pump, the corresponding vacuum valve and vacuum pipeline are selected to form the required vacuum system. Generally, there is a certain relationship between the volume to be pumped and the pumping speed of the vacuum pump. When the volume of the vacuum heat treatment furnace is determined, the corresponding pumping speed can be found out, and then the vacuum pump can be selected.