On 2018-08-08 14:48:54
Vacuum heat treatment tempering furnace
1. Cooling gas of heat treatment manufacturer: generally, N2 with 99.995% purity is used for steel, N2 or Ar with 99.999% purity is used for superalloy, and AR with 99.995% purity is used for titanium alloy.
2. When the workpiece is quenched in vacuum, vacuum quenching oil shall be used, which has low saturated vapor pressure.
3. Temperature rise: after the workpiece is put in, it can be heated only when it is pre pumped to 6.67pa.
4. The maintenance of the vacuum furnace shall be in the state of vacuum or pure nitrogen filling to avoid air absorption and moisture absorption when not in use.
5. The pressure rise rate of domestic vacuum furnace shall not be greater than 1.33pa/h, and the standard of some foreign enterprises is 0.67pa/h.
6. Vacuum heating is mainly based on radiation, and the distance between workpieces in the furnace should be kept.
7. During the heating process, the workpiece and furnace materials will be deflated to reduce the vacuum.
8. The heating temperature of vacuum tempering, vacuum annealing, vacuum solution treatment and vacuum aging is generally the same as that of conventional treatment.
9. The vacuum tempering furnace shall be equipped with quick cooling device. The pressure of cooling water shall be greater than 0.2MPa, and the flow shall be adjustable.
10. When titanium alloy is treated in vacuum furnace, N2 should not be used as cooling gas, because titanium and N react at high temperature to form golden titanium nitride.
11. The movable connection part of the vacuum furnace is all sealed with O-ring, and this part is cooled by water.