On 2018-08-08 14:48:54
Proper use of heat resistant steel castings
1. Box-type, trolley type resistance furnace plate, the furnace plate before use through high temperature tempering, temperature control above 950 degrees, keep 1-2 hours, and cooling, mainly in order to eliminate the internal stress in the casting process. When using the furnace plate, make sure that the workpiece is evenly placed and cannot be stacked in a local position. This will lead to the heating process in the furnace plate in the heat dissipation process is not uniform, it is easy to cause the furnace plate deformation and cracking, thus reducing the service life of the furnace plate, about 240 hours after the furnace plate heating. The used. It is necessary to remove the plate from the oven and to remove scale from the workpiece under the furnace to prevent scale from short-circuiting the resistance wire. If the above requirements are not met, you can contact the manufacturer, who can develop a complete production process according to the actual situation.
2. Carburizing furnace, before the use of its parts to carry out high temperature tempering, temperature control above 950 degrees, heat preservation 1-2 hours, with the furnace cooling, mainly to eliminate the internal stress in the casting process.
3. When using all types of baskets, the work must be evenly placed. The basket shall not be designed in such a way as to exceed the greater load capacity. Gently lift the baskets as you lift them. After 90 days, remove the carburizing tank and clean the oxide scale in the furnace.
4. Spreader and material basket. When selecting spreader and basket, the material should be ZG40Gr25Ni20 electrode. The grade has good creep property during quenching and will not cause serious deformation of spreader and basket. Cracking, high temperature tempering before use, temperature control above 950 degrees, heat preservation for 1-2 hours, with furnace cooling, mainly to eliminate the internal stress in the casting process, increase the service life of the product.
5. When using the above heat resistant steel products, if local cracks are found, ZG40Gr25Ni20 electrode can be used for welding.
6. Other types of heat-resistant steel shall refer to the above mentioned USES during use.
Specification of stainless Steel Precision Casting process (Metal heat treatment equipment)
In stainless steel precision casting, the use of high frequency welding is to use the skin effect and proximity effect in the opening to form an electromagnetic induction ring, so as to produce a concentrated and strong thermal effect, so as to quickly heat the edge of the weld to the metal melting, extrude it to achieve inter-crystal bonding. Then, by cooling, a firm butt weld is formed.
Stainless steel precision casting procedures are many, the main process is:
Forming → melting → pouring → vibrating plate → cutting → rough grinding → pickling → suspension and polishing → fine spraying → solid solution → suspension and polishing → forming → passivation → pickling → inspection and storage
Smelting: Temperature is 1600℃.
Pickling: The purpose of pickling is to remove oxide. The pickling temperature is 50°C-60°C and the time is 20-30 minutes.
Heat treatment equipment vacuum furnace
Fine sand blasting: Mainly used for inconvenient polishing places. Use sand blasting.
Solid solution: The purpose is to obtain single-phase austenite structure. The temperature is 1080°C for more than 30 seconds.
Passivation: The purpose is to obtain a protective film on the casting surface.
We are committed to protecting the copyright of authors. Some articles originate from the Internet and cannot be verified for their true provenance. If infringement is involved, please contact us for deletion.