On 2018-08-08 14:48:54
On 2018-08-08 14:47:24
On 2018-08-08 11:45:46
1. Calculate the unknown temperature or flow, calculate the unknown temperature or flow through the heat balance equation, and calculate the heat load Q at the same time.
2, select the appropriate plate model, according to the heat exchange and flow size, select the appropriate plate model.
The selection of plate type depends on the specific working condition. When the flow is large and the pressure drop is low, the plate with small resistance should be selected. On the other hand, you can choose a larger drag coefficient of the plate.
3. Estimate the heat exchange area, and work out the approximate heat exchange area according to the heat exchange.
4. Select the number of flow and channels, and preliminarily select the number of flow and channels of cold and hot fluid, and calculate the flow rate accordingly.
5. Find the average temperature difference.
6. Calculate the convective heat transfer coefficient and the total heat transfer coefficient. First, calculate the convective heat transfer coefficient of cold and hot fluids, and then calculate the total heat transfer coefficient.
7. Calculate the necessary heat transfer area.
8. Check the heat transfer area back.
9, check the pressure drop, the allowable pressure drop is often a limiting factor in the design of plate heat exchanger. However, efficient design always requires sufficient allowable pressure drop. If no matter how the process layout is changed, the relationship between heat transfer load, flow rate and allowable pressure drop cannot be coordinated, then only an inefficient design scheme can be made. If be in the design, cannot get satisfactory design scheme from beginning to end, can consider to change board model.