On 2018-08-08 14:48:54
Operation precautions of tempering furnace
The tempering furnace is used for tempering general metal parts in air and for quenching, annealing and aging heat treatment of light alloy parts such as aluminum alloy die casting, piston and aluminum plate. The fan tempering furnace produced by our heat treatment company is suitable for pure vacuum, atmosphere protected tempering, annealing and quenching of mould, high speed steel and tool steel.
Let's explain the precautions for use of tempering furnace:
1. The furnace temperature of tempering furnace shall not exceed 650 ℃. The products shall be placed in order without skewing, and the height shall be suitable for not hanging the power supply in the furnace and leaving a 100mm spacing after entering the furnace.
2. Before the tempered workpieces are put into the furnace, power on the distribution box, drive out the return trolley, check whether the instruments and meters are normal (set temperature value), and whether the fan motor, heater, etc. are in good condition.
3. When returning the trolley to the furnace, slow down. Observe whether the trolley is running smoothly and whether the power line is blocked. Close the door after entering the furnace, heat up and start the fan motor, adjust the temperature, and calibrate the temperature with a thermometer.
4. At the end of loading and unloading the products in the furnace, it is necessary to check whether the thermocouple is inserted into the tempering furnace (the thermocouple is the data value of measuring temperature), and pay attention not to touch the thermocouple (the workpiece is not allowed to contact with the thermocouple).
5. During the operation of fan tempering furnace, the staff on duty must observe whether the temperature of tempering furnace instrument is normal.
6. At the end of tempering, first turn off the heating switch, then turn off the fan motor, then open the door and drive out the trolley.
7. In case of circuit failure or fire due to failure, turn off the switch to extinguish the fire. In case of fire in the furnace, immediately open the door and drive out the trolley, and close the switch to put out the fire.
8. When the electrical system breaks down, it shall be repaired by electricians. Non electrical personnel are strictly prohibited to repair by themselves.