On 2018-08-08 14:48:54
On 2018-08-08 14:47:24
On 2018-08-08 11:45:46
Abrasive Abrasives are the general designation of abrasives and abrasives, including abrasive products and abrasive products.
Abrasive products are mainly divided into corundum abrasive and silicon carbide abrasive. Specifically, there are basically the following types:
1. The main component of the brown corundum abrasive is Al2O3, which has medium hardness, large toughness, sharp particle, low price and is suitable for processing metals with high tensile strength. Both microcrystalline corundum abrasive and black corundum abrasive are derived from them.
2. The hardness of the brown corundum abrasive is slightly higher than that of the brown corundum abrasive, but its toughness is poor. It is easy to cut into the workpiece during grinding, with good self sharpness, small heat output, strong grinding ability and high efficiency. Chrome corundum abrasive is a derivative.
3. Single crystal corundum abrasives, whose particles are composed of a single crystal, have good multi edge cutting edge, high hardness and toughness, strong grinding ability, less grinding heat, the disadvantage is high production cost, low output, so the price is relatively high. Zirconium corundum abrasives are also crystal compounds, with slightly lower hardness, finer crystal size and good wear resistance.
4. Black silicon carbide abrasives, green silicon carbide abrasives, cubic silicon carbide abrasives, cerium silicon carbide abrasives, etc. belong to silicon carbide abrasives, mainly composed of silicon carbide SiC, with high hardness, high brittleness, sharp abrasive particles, good thermal conductivity and strong wear resistance, which are more suitable for processing hard and brittle metal and non-metal products.
Abrasives usually include ordinary abrasives and super hard material abrasives
1. Ordinary Abrasives refer to the abrasives made of the above-mentioned ordinary abrasives. According to the combination form of abrasives, it can be divided into bonded abrasives and coated abrasives, and according to different binders, it can also be divided into ceramic abrasives, resin abrasives, rubber abrasives, diamond abrasives and other series.
2. Superhard material abrasives, mainly filled with superhard materials such as metal powder, metal oxide or CBN, can also be properly added with ordinary abrasives (such as Al2O3, SiC, etc.), made of resin bond or ceramic bond or metal bond.