On 2018-08-08 14:48:54
On 2018-08-08 14:47:24
On 2018-08-08 11:45:46
Since the mid-1970s, ion nitriding technology has been widely used to strengthen the surface of workpieces, and has achieved good technical and economic results. However, in practical application, due to the lack of understanding of some designers on the performance characteristics of ion nitriding and nitriding characteristics of various materials, there are often some problems in the selection of materials, which make this process not be reasonably applied. For this reason, the range of materials suitable for ionitriding process was studied.
Generally, there are six kinds of commonly used ion nitriding materials as follows:
(1) Carbon steel: 45 × 45, Q235, 20 × T10, etc
(2) Low and medium alloy steels: 31crmov9, 38CrMoAl, 40Cr, 42CrMo, 20Cr, 20CrMo, etc
(3) Tooling steel: H13, Cr12MoV, W6Mo5Cr4V2, SKD11, 3Cr2W8V, Cr12, etc
(4) Stainless steel: 316Ti, 2Cr13, 303, 304, etc
(5) Cast iron: QT600, QT450, qt800, ht450, etc
(6) Others: powder metallurgy, titanium alloy, noise eliminating alloy, etc
The above is the range of common materials for ion nitriding. Our company has experience and testing equipment for ion nitriding, which can meet the requirements of the depth of ion nitriding layer. After nitriding, the deformation is small, the hardness is high and the nitriding layer is uniform.