On 2018-08-08 14:48:54
Development status of die materials for automobile manufacturing
Due to the globalization of technology brought about by economic globalization, the technical level of domestic enterprises, foreign enterprises and foreign enterprises are different. Therefore, most of our situations today can not be divided into domestic or foreign enterprises. We need to look at the development of mold industry from the perspective of the whole world.
1、 Development status of die materials for automobile manufacturing
With the development of automobile manufacturing technology, the working conditions of dies are becoming more and more severe, and higher requirements are put forward for the performance, quality and variety of dies. Therefore, in recent years, all countries in the world have actively developed new die steel and cast iron with various characteristics to meet different requirements, and have done a lot of work in variety, quality, production process and production equipment Great progress has been made.
1. High speed development and serialization of die steel
Plastic mould steel can be divided into:
(1) Small size die steel, medium carbon quenched and tempered steel.
(2) Large and medium die steel, pre hardened medium carbon low alloy steel.
(3) In order to improve the cutting performance of sulfur, lead and pre hardening free cutting die steel.
(4) Aging steel and maraging steel. It is used to make complex, precise and smooth mould.
(5) Cold working and hot working dies with high hardenability. It is used to manufacture the whole quenching die.
(6) Carburized plastic mold.
(7) Corrosion resistant plastic mold.
(8) Mirror polishing mold.
2. Develop advanced cold and hot working die steel
There are three kinds of general cold working die steels: low alloy cold working die steels, such as 9crwmnv, medium alloy cold working die steels Cr5Mo1V and high alloy cold working die steels Cr12Mo1V1. In addition, the following new cold working die steels have been developed:
(1) High toughness and high wear resistance cold work die steels such as 8cr8mo2v2si and cr8mo2vwsi in the United States, qcm8 (8cr8mo2vsi), DC53 (cr8mo2vsi) and TCD (cr8v2moti) in Japan, etc. This kind of steel has many advantages, such as small carbide, dispersion, high bending strength, good fracture toughness, wear resistance, machinability, grindability and fire resistance, and small heat treatment deformation. It can be developed into a general mold steel in the future.
(2) Flame hardening cold working die steel 7crmnsimov is the most widely used. In addition, there are SX5 (cr8mov) from Japan, CC Chen 1 from the United States, etc. It is characterized by wide quenching temperature range, high hardenability and easy flame quenching.
(3) P / m cold work die steel p / m method can produce super high carbon, high alloy (especially high vanadium content), high wear resistance die steel and carbon based titanium carbide which are difficult to produce by conventional process. For example, Germany's x320crvme135, WC > 3%, WV > 5%, the area of fine and dispersed carbide is 50%, and its service life is longer than that of cemented carbide mold.
The development of hot work die steel is very fast. Three kinds of universal hot work die steels are used most: low alloy hot work die steels are 5CrNiMo and 5CrMnMo; medium alloy hot work die steels are 4Cr2MoVNi, H11 (4Cr5MoSiV), H13 (4Cr5MoSiV1), H12 (4cr5mowsiv) and H10 (4cr3mo3siv1);