On 2018-08-08 14:48:54
On 2018-08-08 14:47:24
On 2018-08-08 11:45:46
Separation technology, also known as chromatography or chromatography, is an effective method to separate various components in complex mixtures. It makes use of the fact that different substances have different distribution coefficients in the system composed of fixed phase and mobile phase. When the two phases move in relative motion, these substances move together with the mobile phase, and distribute repeatedly between the two phases, so as to separate the substances. Continuous separation equipment is a new type of fluid separation equipment with advanced level. Compared with the traditional mixed ion exchange bed, the real continuous ion exchange and separation technology can significantly improve the separation efficiency, save more than 70% resin, save more than 35% acid and alkali water and other regeneration reagents. The separation technology has made great progress, its unique flexibility is incomparable to the traditional fixed bed and simulated moving bed system. Usher in a golden period of development of water treatment industry.
Introduction to separation technology
Continuous ion exchange and separation system is an effective method to separate various components in complex mixture. It makes use of the fact that different substances have different distribution coefficients in the system composed of fixed phase and mobile phase. When the two phases move in relative motion, these substances move together with the mobile phase, and distribute repeatedly between the two phases, so as to separate the substances. The traditional separation technology uses a fixed tower to carry out the separation, first enters a certain amount of materials, and then uses the eluant to continuously elute. At the same outlet, different product components can be received in different periods of time. This process is time-consuming and laborious. After analysis and improvement, we make the resin of the stationary phase into a continuous flow system, and use the different relative motion speed of the substance and the stationary phase to achieve separation.
Continuous separation technology of advantages
The advantages of continuous separation technology and equipment are as follows:
1. Fast and convenient: the average analysis time of 7 kinds of common anions and 6 kinds of common cations has been less than 8 minutes. It takes only 3 minutes to reach the baseline separation of the seven important common anions with high efficiency and rapid separation column.
2. High sensitivity: the concentration range of ion analysis is from low μ g / L (1-10 μ g / L) to hundreds of mg / L. The detection limit of common anions is less than 10 μ g / L by direct injection and conductivity detection.
3. Good selectivity: IC analysis of inorganic and organic anion and cation selectivity can be achieved by selecting appropriate separation method and separation congratulation monitoring method. Compared with HPLC, the effect of fixation on the relative selectivity of IC is greater.
4. It can analyze many kinds of ionic compounds at the same time. Compared with photometry and atomic absorption, the main advantage of IC is that it can detect many kinds of components in the sample at the same time. It only takes a short time to get all the information of anion, cation and sample composition.
5. Good stability and high capacity of separation column: different from the silica gel packing used in HPLC, the high pH stability of IC column packing allows strong acid or strong base as eluent, which is conducive to expanding the application range.
Continuous ion exchange and separation system of characteristics
The characteristics of continuous ion exchange and separation system are summarized as follows:
1. A large number of distribution valve slots are used in the continuous ion exchange and separation system, which are matched with the inlet and outlet distribution controller of each resin column. The process is flexible, and gradient elution can be completed, and even different eluting agents can be used for different resin columns. This feature is not available in other systems. It is possible to develop a new process with a variety of adsorbents to further improve product quality. At the same production capacity, the amount of adsorbent needed is reduced.
2. The process pipeline is specially used for special purpose, and each inlet and outlet pipeline always transports the same material. In other systems, the materials in and out of the same pipeline are constantly changing. In order to prevent mutual interference, it is necessary to change the flushing time to make the materials artificially diluted.
3. Because of the small dead volume, the rotary distribution valve of the continuous separation system is located in the center of the resin column arranged in a circle, which has good symmetry and reduces the dead volume of liquid in the system to a small amount. The dead volume of liquid in the continuous separation system is the same in each adsorption area, thus improving the separation efficiency.
4. The residual space in the resin column is very small, which can basically eliminate the problem of anti mixing and distribution deterioration in the separation process.
5. The productivity of resin per unit volume is higher because of the small dilution of waste liquid.
Committed to the development of membrane separation equipment and desalination and concentration technology. In the past 13 years, it has focused on the technology of material concentration, separation and purification, and has been applied in various fields: Food and beverage industry, biopharmaceutical industry, waste water treatment, chemical industry and environmental protection industry.