On 2018-08-08 14:48:54
Cold and hot commissioning of vacuum furnace
Cold furnace commissioning of vacuum furnace:
1) Mechanical, pneumatic and electrical linkage commissioning, adjust the workpiece transfer time ≤ 25s, the whole linkage shall be coordinated, stable, accurate and reliable under the condition of loading 200kg for three times.
a. Adjust the travel time of opening or closing of vacuum separator to ≤ 8s.
b. The travel time from the workpiece carriage to the heating chamber is adjusted to 12-15s.
c. Adjust the travel time of the workpiece cart to ≤ 3S.
d. The travel time from the workpiece cart to the cooling chamber is adjusted to 12-15s.
e. Load 200kg for linkage test, the total travel time is ≤ 25s, and the continuous action shall be coordinated, stable, accurate and reliable.
2) The air cooling fan is debugged, with a rotating speed of about 1400R / min, flexible rotation and no abnormal phenomenon.
3) The debugging of alarm system shall be accurate, safe and reliable.
4) Measure the insulation resistance is greater than or equal to 20 kohm.
5) Measure the cold vacuum degree of the furnace, and the pressure rise rate is close to 0.5pa/h (it can be combined with the hot commissioning).
Hot commissioning of vacuum furnace:
1) When the vacuum degree of the furnace is not less than 13.3pa, power on and dry the furnace. During the whole process of furnace temperature slowly rising to 1300 ℃, the vacuum degree of the furnace shall not be less than 13.3pa. After full baking and degassing, the pressure rise rate can meet the technical requirements.
2) Limit vacuum measurement: no less than 6 × 1.0-4pa.
3) Working vacuum measurement: no less than 2.7pa (when the furnace is 1000 empty).
4) Pressure rise rate measurement: when the vacuum furnace is heated to 1200 ℃, after fully baking and degassing, when the furnace temperature is cooled below 100 ℃, the pressure rise rate shall reach 0.5pa/h.
5) Recharging gas commissioning: when the vacuum degree of the cooling chamber is 1.33pa, close the vacuum valve of the vacuum separator and cooling chamber, and immediately fill the cooling chamber furnace with nitrogen of 0.06mpa, the time shall be 2.5 (seconds), and the vacuum degree of the heating chamber shall not be less than 670pa.