On 2018-08-08 14:48:54
Automatic water softener manufacturer maintenance and selection
Water softener commonly used soft water technology has two kinds, one is through the ion exchange resin to remove calcium, magnesium ions in the water, reduce the hardness of the water; The other is the nanocrystalline TAC technology (module-assisted crystallization), which USES the high energy generated by nanocrystalline to package free calcium, magnesium and bicarbonate ions in water into nanoscale crystals, thus preventing free ions from producing scale. Compared with tap water, soft water has a very obvious taste and feel, soft water contains high oxygen, low hardness, can effectively prevent stone disease, reduce the burden of heart and kidney, beneficial to health.
One, main characteristics of water softener
1. High degree of automation, stable working condition of water supply, long service life, automatic throughout, only need to add salt regularly, no manual intervention.
2. High efficiency, low energy consumption and economical operation cost.
3. The equipment is compact and reasonable in structure, convenient in operation and maintenance, occupies a small area and saves investment.
4. Easy to use, easy to install, debug and operate, stable performance of control parts, so that users can solve their worries.
Two, water softener workflow
Work (sometimes called water production, the same below), backwashing, salt absorption (regeneration), slow washing (replacement), and fast washing. All processes of different softening water equipment are very close, but there may be some additional processes due to actual process differences or control needs. Any water-softening device based on sodium ion exchange is developed on the basis of these five processes (among which, the full-automatic water-softening device will increase the saltwater reinjection process).
A. the o-ring at the junction between the central pipe and the control valve does not form a seal, so please check:
Whether the length of the center pipe is enough, and whether the outside diameter meets the requirements
Did you forget to install the o-ring
Is the o-ring damaged
B. the central pipe is damaged and cracked.
C. The ratio of TDS value of water supply to the height of resin layer is too large.
D. The ratio between TDS value of water supply and resin exchange capacity is too large.
E. Reverse connection between inlet and outlet.
Three, water softener common problems and analysis of the reasons
A. The ratio between TDS value of water supply and resin layer height or resin exchange capacity is too large. Compared with the initial water test of the new resin, TDS value of water supply is more strictly required in the soft water equipment. When the resin layer height is 1.5 meters, the total hardness is 13mmol/L, and the water supply TDS value ≥ 900mg/L, it will be difficult to ensure the hardness of soft water ≤0.03mmol/L.
B. Resin poisoning, resin exchange capacity reduction caused by aging. The hardness of soft water caused by this reason is a gradual process, not a sudden obvious excessive.
C. too little salt in the salt box. When the water volume in the salt box is normal, and the salt height is less than 1/3 of the height of the water, the salt water absorbed in the middle and late stage of the salt sucking step is likely to be unsaturated, resulting in the salt water concentration after dilution by the jet device is lower than the regeneration requirements, affecting the regeneration effect.
D. the total amount of water in the salt tank is too small. Our experience is that for every 100L of resin in the resin tank, the amount of water in the salt tank is about 35-40l. Too much water below this standard will lead to insufficient regeneration.
E. salt water absorption is too slow to inhale enough salt water in a normal time. The reasons are as follows:
1. Too low water pressure
2. Up and down the water sediment and other debris seriously blocked
3. Waste water discharge caused by deformation and bending of waste water hose is not free
4. Too many impurities in the resin layer
5. There is a leak in the salt suction pipe, causing air to be sucked in
6. There is a foreign body in the jet
7. Air check valve fails, closes early or is blocked
8. The selection of jet device is small
9. There is a large amount of gas in the resin tank, which may come from the air in the water, or the air check valve is not closed strictly in the slow washing process.
10. Large grains of non-iodized salt were not used.
11. Internal control valve leakage hard: general control valve internal leakage hard, often appear soft water and waste water mouth water at the same time, but for 64 d and 74 a series, may through the ceramic piece on the formation of leakage of holes, if it is within this leakage, a positive rinse position, can be detected in mouth of wastewater qualified water softening, but to run the position, soft water hardness.
Four, Selection of water softener
1. If in order to save cost, manual control water softener can be selected according to the situation.
2. 24-hour continuous water use can be used alternately according to the time of water use, a full automatic water softener.
3. According to water quality requirements: the first stage can be equipped with multi-media filter, which is used to remove sediment, rust, colloid and suspended matter in the water; Activated carbon filter can be equipped in the second level, which is used to remove pigment, odor and biochemical organic matter in the water, and reduce residual chlorine value and pesticide pollution in the water. The three levels are equipped with water softener.
4. The effluent quality of water softener meets the national low pressure boiler feed water standard.