Cast iron high temperature trolley heat treatment gas furnace
Cast iron high temperature trolley heat treatment gas furnace product application
Cast iron high temperature trolley heat treatment gas furnace is the national standard energy saving circulation furnace. It is a fiber structure that can save 60% power consumption. It was one of the first manufacturers to use composite high alumina ceramic nail sets, barrow explosion proof sealing tiles, self-sealing barrow and furnace doors and integrated rails. This series of furnaces is suitable for the quenching, annealing and aging treatment of high chromium parts, high manganese castings, cast iron, rolls, steel balls, 45 # steel parts, etc.
Cast iron high temperature trolley heat treatment gas furnace main features
1) the shell of cast iron high temperature trolley type heat treatment gas furnace is composed of welded steel plate and section steel. The structure is of thick material.
2) the wall lining of the furnace is full fiber structure, which can save about 60% of the power consumption compared with the traditional brick furnace.
3) heating element: high temperature resistant alloy wire and belt.
4) low noise, energy saving and stable performance.
5) advanced CAD design.
6) years of experience in heat treatment process.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR High Temperature Trolley Type Heat Treatment Gas Furnace For Cast Iron
common heating temperature
Furnace body exterior temperature
≤ 55 + room temperature
Temperature control system precision
Uniformity of furnace temperature
Gas burning system
Gas calorific value
Gas supply pressure
door lifting mechansim
bogie driving system
door and bogie moving speed
aluminum silicate fiber