Cemented Carbide Sintering Furnace
cemented carbide sintering furnace Introduction:
The sintering furnace operates under rough vacuum and shielding gases such as argon and nitrogen. Because graphite crucible and graphite insulation are used in the furnace, it can not be operated in oxygen atmosphere.
The horizontal design has double doors on the front and back of the furnace for easy loading and unloading. Three different sizes of furnaces are available. Other sizes can also be customized according to customers' requirements.
Medium frequency induction heating is adopted in cemented carbide sintering furnace. Water cooled induction coil installed in the furnace. In the center of the coil, there is a graphite crucible, which is used as the base of the induced current, and the carbon felt is used as the insulating material around it.
The cemented carbide sintering furnace has a maximum temperature of 1550 ° C and a rapid cooling (quenching) system, which is suitable for a series of sintering and heat treatment processes.
cemented carbide sintering furnace Application:
Sintering furnace is an intermittent induction heating furnace, mainly used for the sintering process of cemented carbide, tungsten heavy alloy, stainless steel products, superalloy, magnetic materials, ceramic powder products and cemented carbide.
cemented carbide sintering furnace Characteristics :
1. The furnace is a horizontal single chamber furnace. The shell and door are water-cooled. The outer layer of the furnace shell is made of carbon steel, while the inner layer is made of SS304 stainless steel. Compared with the common carbon steel, the stainless steel inner wall has the advantages of long-term use without rust, and less absorption of induced eddy current.
2. Easily enter all hot area spaces through the double doors in front of and behind the furnace. Manually clamp the door seal.
3. The induction coil shall be covered with high-quality alumina mortar to avoid short circuit between coil and carbon felt.
4. High true air operated valve with position indicator for automatic control of vacuum and gas system.
5. Use two sets of gas flow meters to control the gas flow into the furnace.
6. Equipped with pressure sensor to monitor the pressure level in the chamber. In case of overpressure, the safety valve will regulate the pressure in the chamber.
7. Fast gas cooling (quenching) accessories include motor, impeller fan, fan door in built-in radiator and heat shield.
cemented carbide sintering furnace Optional functions:
1. High vacuum system reaches 10-5 mbar vacuum degree
2. Dewaxing sintering process in one furnace: dewaxing system includes downward air flow, hot pipe and pipe controlling pipe temperature to avoid wax condensation in the pipe, and condenser is used to catch wax.
3. Gas purification system
4. Cooling water system
5. Distributed control system (DCS)
6. Double chamber (only one control cabinet can hold two chambers)
7. Vertical top or bottom design
Uniform Temperature Zone
Pressure rising rate
Remark： RVS：High vacuum sintering furnace (internal cooling type) RVS-X: High vacuum sintering furnace(external cooling type)