High Temperature Hydrogen Reduction Vacuum Brazing Furnace
High Temperature Hydrogen Reduction Vacuum Brazing Furnace Application:
HiQ series vacuum high temperature brazing furnace is mainly used for vacuum brazing of stainless steel, titanium alloy, high temperature alloy, cemented carbide and non-ferrous metals.
High Temperature Hydrogen Reduction Vacuum Brazing Furnace Features:
1. Adopt external circulation cooling mode, heating and cooling are separated.
2. All metal plate is used for heat preservation to ensure the high vacuum required by the workpiece during brazing.
3. Multi zone temperature control heating is adopted to ensure perfect temperature uniformity in the temperature zone.
1. Furnace type selection: horizontal furnace / vertical furnace;
2. Heating mode: resistance heating / induction heating;
3. Heating element selection: tungsten / isostatic graphite;
4. Selection of heat insulation for heating chamber: (W + Mo + stainless steel) / (composite carbon felt + cushion);
5. Temperature selection: 2000 ° C / 2400 ° C;
5 shells: all carbon steel / stainless steel liner / all stainless steel;
6. Vacuum pump: foreign brand / Chinese brand;
7. Operation panel: touch screen / industrial computer;
8. Temperature controller: Shima den / Europe;
9. Vacuum degree selection: 3.0 * 10-1pa / 2.0 * 10-3pa;
standard chamber size
the chamber size is customized.
Digital 50 segments programmable
Max. vacuum level
stainless steel + molybdenum sheet+tungsten sheet
AC 110-480V 50-60Hz
12 month (exclusive wearing part)