Pit type Electrical Heat Treatment Furnace
Pit furnace is a circulation production furnace. It is mainly used for heat treatment of metal parts in natural or protective atmosphere. Suitable for bright annealing and tempering of carbon steel, alloy steel parts and magnetic materials in protective atmosphere, as well as bright annealing of small batch of rolling bars.
The structure of almost pit furnace is round and installed in the pit, which is convenient for loading and unloading goods. It is composed of furnace body, furnace cover, heating element, charging basket and temperature control system.
Parts description: 1) body shell: made of steel plate and structural steel.
2) Inside the furnace cover: made of stainless steel plate.
3) Combustion furnace lining: ultra light energy-saving microporous refractory insulation brick
4) the aluminum silicate fiber between the burner liner and the shell is also full of the heat insulation capacity in the gap.
5) resistance wire: 0cr25al5 high resistance alloy wire installed on the brick is used.
6) Furnace cover: manual lever lifter or electric or hydraulic.
7) Furnace mounted fan: made of heat-resistant stainless steel shaft and fan blade, which can heat workpiece evenly
8) Limit switch: for safe operation, it is installed near the furnace cover.
9) Furnace temperature control, automatic recording, over temperature automatic power-off protection, etc.
Rated temperature (℃)
Furnace hearth size (mm)
Max loading capacity (kg))