Transformer Oil Degassing Plant
Transformer oil filter can improve and maintain the dielectric strength of oil, including removal of free and soluble water, free and dissolved air and gas and other particles. The standard ZYB system is designed for handling oil in workshops, tanks or directly in transformers.
The contaminated transformer oil regeneration device can be removed to restore the insulating oil to its original specification. The system uses high vacuum dehydration, degassing and filtering of contaminated oil. Remove impurities and restore / improve the chemical and physical properties of the oil. In this process, the machine can remove gases, particles and a large amount of free water pollution.
Pollutants in transformer oil:
1. Solid particles such as rust scales, dust and fibers
2. Carbon particles produced by aging of switchgear
3. Oil absorbs water and produces free water and dissolved water
4. Absorbed air
5. The aging solution produces absorption gas, which leads to equipment failure and arc extinguishing of switchgear
6. Sludge formation
7. Acidity increases
8. Oxidation of chemical products and cross contamination of other products.
Through vacuum dehydrator, degassing, filtration and other processes, the dissolved gas and water, solid particles, free carbon and Acid Pollutants in the oil are completely removed. The dielectric strength of the oil is improved, and the color and quality of the oil are improved.