How to improve oil recovery by nitrogen injection in nitrogen generator
With the development of oil fields, nitrogen has been widely used in the exploitation, completion and workover of oil and gas Wells, and even the inert property of high-pressure nitrogen is used for gas collection and pipeline system purge, so as to prevent the combustion of flammable gases and corrosion of underground pipelines in oil fields. So, how does a nitrogen generator improve oil recovery?
1. Under certain conditions, by gravity differentiation of oil field, nitrogen enters into oil wet cracks that cannot be entered by injected water, and the residual oil is displaced.
2. By gravity separation in the oil field, the residual oil captured by gravity in the fracture hole is removed.
3. The injected nitrogen dissolves the crude oil and expands the volume of the crude oil, thus reducing the residual oil saturation of the formation under ground separation conditions.
4. Change the direction of fluid flow to displace the residual oil in the fracture passage.
5. The remaining oil that cannot be affected by the water injected into the upper part of the stoping structure due to the gravity separation of oil and gas.