Hot ion nitriding furnace
Hot ion nitriding furnace brief
Ion nitriding furnace is a kind of chemical heat treatment nitriding furnace, which ionizes nitrogen and rare gas in the dc in the vacuum container, bombards the surface nitriding layer of metal parts with positive ions, thus hardening the surface of metal parts, mainly used for the shallow surface nitriding of alloy steel and stainless steel.
Hot ion nitriding furnace benefits
1. After ion nitriding treatment, the hardness of metal surface can be significantly improved. It has high wear resistance, fatigue strength, corrosion resistance, combustion resistance and so on.
2. Compared with gas nitriding furnace, it has the advantages of fast nitriding speed, easy control of nitriding layer structure, good surface quality, weak brittleness, no environmental pollution, saving power and natural gas, and small deformation.
3. Pulse power supply is used for ion nitriding, which is a new development of ion nitriding technology in recent years. It has independent technical parameters, easy to operate, especially for deep hole and slit nitriding, can further save energy, improve efficiency (shorten arc time).
Hot ion nitriding furnace structure of the body
Ion nitriding furnace is composed of furnace body, transmission equipment, vacuum extraction system, power supply system, gas supply system and temperature measuring device.
1. The furnace body is composed of a cover, a cylindrical furnace, a furnace chassis and a chassis. The cover, cylinder and bottom layers are bubbled into water cooled water. The furnace is fitted with a double stainless steel or alloy steel heat shield. The furnace body has a double layer of toughened glass to observe the nitriding process.
2. The furnace cover is provided with two sets of cathode drives and a thermocouple davit. Lifting equipment according to heat treatment parts design, parts through the lifting equipment suspension.
3. The vacuum extraction system is composed of two groups of rotary vane vacuum pumps and the pipeline system of threaded butterfly valve. By closing or rotating the butterfly valve at different angles to regulate the amount of scavenging air, the butterfly valve is to maintain pressure in the furnace under different air inflow conditions. Use a vacuum gauge to measure the vacuum and display the vacuum value.
4. The inlet of the gas supply pipe of the furnace body is installed on the cylinder body of the furnace shell, equipped with a nitrogen calibration and a nitrogen calibration rotor flowmeter.
5. The thermocouple is inserted into the furnace through the hanger for analog measurement, instrument recording and PID temperature control.
Hot ion nitriding furnace main technical parameters
Limiting Vacuum (Pa)
Pressure Rising Rate(Pa/min)
Working Zone Size(mm)
Max heating Area(cm2)
Max Loading Capacity(t)
Max Working Temp.(℃)
Cooling Water Consumption(m3/h)