Factory Pit Type Vacuum Nitriding Furnace
Pit type vacuum nitriding furnace is mainly used for various steel mechanical parts, automobile arc glaze, motorcycle brake pads, piston rings and molds. It is a standard low vacuum variable pressure nitriding furnace for gas nitriding heat treatment.
Pit Type Vacuum Nitriding Furnace Characteristics:
1. The rapid nitriding process of seepage velocity is a periodic pressure change in the furnace under the condition of low vacuum. The atmosphere remains fresh and active, and the nitrogen potential changes periodically, so one-stage nitriding has the advantages of two-stage nitriding and three-stage nitriding, and it is unnecessary to use two or three. Step nitriding
2. Wide adaptability and uniform permeability. The workpiece has narrow gap, T-shaped surface or workpiece working surface. For conventional positive pressure nitriding furnace, this is not conducive to the replacement and diffusion of fresh atmosphere, and the nitriding effect of these parts is not ideal. Low vacuum pressure conversion technology enables the gas in the furnace to automatically diffuse into the tank without dead angle. The blind hole, hole and working face at the die cutting seam also provide the required layer.
1. Large furnace capacity, low processing cost, low vacuum pressure swing technology to complete nitriding
The process is carried out in low vacuum and variable pressure. The fresh atmosphere can penetrate into any corner of the furnace, so the workpieces can be tightly packed, thus greatly increasing the load of the furnace. At the same time, the furnace has good sealing performance and good heat preservation performance, which greatly reduces the processing cost.
2. Small surface friction coefficient due to the low vacuum pressure conversion technology, the nitride layer on the working surface is very dense, so the surface friction coefficient is very small.
3. Periodic change of low brittleness furnace pressure will lead to periodic change of nitrogen potential in furnace.
The atmosphere in the furnace can accelerate the permeability, inhibit the occurrence of brittle phase (fe2n), and help to reduce brittleness, effectively avoiding the occurrence of the working process. Peeling phenomenon.
4. Process stability: the atmosphere in the furnace is even and controllable, and the temperature in the furnace is even, which ensures the process stable, improve and ensure nitriding quality.
5. The environmental protection furnace body has good sealing performance, and the waste gas is discharged into the furnace through the vacuum pump.
Sealed water tank is a kind of environmental protection product.
Pit Type Vacuum Nitriding Furnace Information
Working size （mm）
temperature uniformty （℃）
Max vaccum （pa）