Aluminium Extrusion Die Nitriding Furnace
Aluminium Extrusion Die Nitriding Furnace Product introduction:
When the extrusion die works under high extrusion pressure and high temperature, it needs to bear strong friction. After using the extrusion die for a period of time, it needs to be hardened.
Aluminium Extrusion Die Nitriding Furnace Application of nitriding furnace
The nitriding furnace is a series of intermittent controllable nitriding furnace, which is used for nitriding metal tools and molds, camshaft, precision gear, etc. If the nitriding furnace is equipped with krn-w or wpb-n series controller panel, the nitriding atmosphere, temperature, working time and gas and liquid flow can be automatically controlled. The series can also be used in various applications, including soft nitriding of steel parts, tempering and stress relief, and solution treatment of non-ferrous metals.
Aluminium Extrusion Die Nitriding Furnace Characteristics of nitriding furnace
1. This series of nitriding furnace is equipped with krn-w nitrogen potential microprocessor. It can automatically measure, adjust and record nitrogen potential, temperature, time, gas and water flow.
2. The unique double insulation furnace and circulating fan mechanism make the uniformity of nitrogen potential better than ± 0.1%, and the internal pressure greater than 250mm H2O.
3. The advanced ceramic lining greatly isolates the furnace and greatly accelerates the heating speed, thus saving up to 20% of the energy use.
4. The fast cooling fan system greatly shortens the production cycle.
5. If the nitriding furnace is equipped with a vacuum system, the device can be installed for controlled pulse nitriding.