Stainless steel plate heat exchanger
First-class manufacturing equipment produces first-class products
Stainless steel plate heat exchanger product parameters
Introduction and use of plate:
Stainless steel SUS304 SUS316L
Purified Water, River Water, Food Oil, Mineral Oil
Ti tanium and Pal ladium
Seawater, brine, salts
Concentrated sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid and phosphoric acid
High Temperature and High Concentration Caustic Sodium
Sealing gasket material and service condition:
Water, seawater, mineral oil, brine
High temperature mineral oil, high temperature water
Hot water, steam, acid, alkali
Strong acid, alkali, mineral oil, grease and fuel oil, etc.
Acid, Alkali, Mineral Oil, Low Molecular Weight Lipids
High temperature and some corrosive media
Technical advantages and design philosophy:
* high heat transfer coefficient: the special corrugated design on the heat transfer plate can make the fluid generate strong turbulence at low flow rate. The self-cleaning effect of turbulence can prevent scaling, so that the heat transfer coefficient of the plate heat exchanger is 3-5 times that of the shell heat exchanger.
* economy: on the premise of the same heat exchange, compared with the shell type, it has the advantages of less investment, lower operating cost and lower maintenance cost.
* adjustment: just increase and decrease the printing plate to meet the needs of process change.
* compact structure: on the premise of the same heat transfer, the space occupied is only 1/2 to 1/3 of the shell type.
* easy to clean and repair.
* plate gaskets can be used in non-stick and lap form, which reduces operating and maintenance costs and facilitates maintenance.