Induction billet heating forging furnace
Induction billet heating forging furnace product description
Induction heating furnace is a heating furnace. The eddy current also has some of the characteristics of an intermediate frequency current, that is, the free electrons of the metal itself flow through the resistive metal body to generate heat. For example, if a metal cylinder is placed in an induction coil with alternating medium frequency current, the cylinder will not come into direct contact with the induction coil. The temperature of the live coil itself is very low, but the surface of the cylinder is heated to a state of redness and even melting, which can be achieved by adjusting the frequency and the strength of the current. If the cylinder is placed in the center of the coil, the temperature around the cylinder is the same, and the heating and melting of the cylinder does not produce harmful gases or cause intense light pollution to the environment.
Induction heating furnace series features
(1) high melting efficiency, good power saving effect, compact structure, strong overload capacity
(2) low furnace temperature, less smoke and dust, good working environment.
(3) the operation process is simple and the smelting operation is reliable.
(4) uniform metal composition.
(5) fast melting and heating, easy to control the furnace temperature, high production efficiency.
(6) high utilization rate of the furnace, easy to replace varieties.
(7) the long arc yoke can shield the magnetic flux leakage and reduce the external magnetic resistance. The magnetic flux leakage at both ends of the shielding coil, as well as the seamless bonding between the inner and outer walls of the arc, increase the effective magnetic permeability area and provide better support for the lower ring. The unique positive and negative coils greatly improve the system efficiency.
Characteristics of induction heating furnace series diathermy furnace
High heating speed, high production efficiency, less oxidation and decarbonization, saving material and forging costs
There is no need to worry about waste of steel billets heated by coal furnaces due to power failure or equipment failure. Because of the high rate of heating, there is little oxidation. Compared with coal-fired furnaces, forgings can save at least 20-50 kg of steel raw materials per ton, and the material utilization rate can reach 95%. Due to the uniform heating mode, the temperature difference between the core and the surface is very small, so the life of the forging mold is greatly improved, and the roughness of the forging surface is less than 50um.
Superior working environment, improve workers' working environment and company image, no pollution, low energy consumption
In contrast to coal-fired furnaces, induction furnaces are not cured by coal-fired furnaces in the hot sun. Can meet the requirements of environmental protection department indicators, set up the company's external image and forge the future development trend of the industry. Induction heating is the most energy-saving heating method in electric heating furnace. Power consumption of forgings from room temperature to 1100 C is less than 360 degrees.
Uniform heating, the temperature difference between the core and the surface is minimum, the temperature control precision is high
Induction heating generates its own heat in the workpiece, so the heating is uniform and the temperature difference between the core and the surface is small. The application of temperature control system can achieve accurate temperature control, improve product quality and pass rate.
Induction heating furnace has the advantages of small volume, light weight, high efficiency, good heat treatment quality and superior environment. It is rapidly phasing out coal, gas, oil and conventional resistance furnaces. It is a new generation of metal heating equipment.
Processing technology and technical parameters:
1, heating steel: carbon steel, alloy steel
2, the size of the billet heating: Ø 30, 40, Ø Ø 60, length of 4.6 meters to 12.0 meters
3. Pre-furnace temperature of slab: room temperature
4. Heating temperature: 1100°C
5. The heating efficiency: Ø 30 bar 4 tons per hour, Ø 40 bar 7 tons per hour, 60 bar Ø 8.5 tons per hour
6. Design of inductive heating power: 3500KW, frequency 2000Hz (2000KW + 1500KW parallel heating)) open two sets of power cabinets when heating 40 and 60 bars, and open 1500KW when heating 30 bars, to meet the production requirements.
7. Set the operation to achieve PLC control: display the operating parameters of the equipment, and record the whole working process of the working parameters of the equipment, install the infrared thermometer at the outlet, and display the temperature of the workpiece in real time.
8. Equipment composition: storage table (automatic turnover), rod conveying, induction heating, temperature measuring device, unloading machine
9. Power supply: 4500KVA is required, and the high-voltage side power supply is 6KV and 50Hz (2500KVA 1, 2000KVA 1).
10. Equipment cooling: 150 tons of closed cooling tower and 120 tons of closed cooling tower are required (to meet the cooling of power supply cabinet, capacitor and furnace cabinet).
11. Complete equipment layout (for reference only)
The product name
Induction heating furnace
An induction heater is a power supply device that converts a 50HZ ac power supply frequency to an intermediate frequency (300 HZ or higher to 1000HZ). After rectification, the three-phase ac power frequency is converted to dc, and then the dc current is converted to adjustable intermediate frequency current. It provides intermediate frequency ac current flowing through the capacitor and induction coil, generates a high density magnetic field line in the induction coil, and cuts gold in the induction coil. It is a material that creates large eddies in metal materials. Because the principle of medium frequency induction heating is electromagnetic induction, so the heat generated in the workpiece itself. Ordinary workers can continuously forge within 10 minutes after working in the intermediate frequency induction furnace. There is no need for professional workers to pre-burn and seal the stove. Due to the high heating rate, the oxidation loss of forgings heated with intermediate frequency is only 0.5%, that of gas furnace is 2%, and that of coal furnace is 3%. At least 20-50 kg of steel can be saved per ton by forging with intermediate frequency heating compared to coal fired furnaces.
Conditions of use
The elevation shall not exceed 3000m; The ambient temperature is in the range of 3-40c; (anti-freezing measures should be taken in areas below 0 ° c); The monthly average value of the maximum relative humidity in the use area shall not exceed 90%; There are no conductive dusts, explosive gases and corrosive gases, which can seriously damage metals and insulation.
1. Welding, cutting tools, drilling tools, cutting tools, woodworking tools, cutting tools, drill bit, reamer, milling cutter, drill bits, saw blades, glasses frame, steel pipe, copper pipe welding, spot welding, the welding of the same metal, compressor, pressure gauge, relay contact, stainless steel pot of composite materials with different welding, welding transformer winding copper wire and storage (gas mouth, welding of stainless steel powder and kitchen utensils).