Scientific experiment vacuum quenching furnace
Scientific experiment vacuum quenching furnace product description
Vacuum quenching furnace is widely used in the production and experiment of ceramics, metallurgy, electronics, glass, chemical industry, machinery, refractory materials, new material development, special materials and building materials.
1. In chemical analysis.
2. Physical decomposition and synthesis, superhard materials (e.g. ceramics)
3. Research on sintering process of metal heat treatment and other scientific experiments
4. Universities and research institutes
5. Smelting and purification of rare precious metals
6. Quenching, annealing and tempering of small pieces of steel
Scientific experiment vacuum quenching furnace technical data
200*200*200mm Can customize
2200°C Can customize
(-0.1)Mpa-(0.1)Mpa/ (-1*100000)pa-(100000)pa(Can customize)
1 °C to 100°C/min adjustable
30 steps programmable and auto control
Import Japan XIR Extreme Infrared
Graphite electrode heating
Imported high purity alumina fiber
Working Voltage AC
AC 220V/380,50/60 Hz (or according to your requirements)
The Furnace Materials
Imported Morgan materials
Double shell steel case with air cooling.