Freeze drying equipment for food processing
Freeze drying equipment for food processing of description
Vacuum freeze drying is a material with plenty of water, frozen in advance to freeze into a solid, and then, under the certain condition of vacuum, sublimation, water vapor directly from the solids and the material itself remained frozen ice shelf, so it is dry, its volume, loose porous ice absorb heat in the sublimation, lead to the product itself reduces the cooling speed of sublimation, in order to improve the speed of sublimation, shorten the drying time, the product must be appropriate heating. The whole drying process takes place at a lower temperature.
Freeze drying equipment for food processing of characteristics
1. Perfect appearance and small size;
2. Touch screen operation, one-button start, and automatic freeze drying process, easy and convenient;
3. Imported brands are used for key components with low noise, large capacity, high quality and good performance;
4. Advanced system, low working current, low energy consumption;
304 stainless steel food tray and liner, safe and easy to clean;
6. Transparent plexiglass door for direct observation of food processing;
Food processing freeze drying equipment benefits
1. Dry the product in a freeze-drying room in a sterile state, desorbed water and the whole pressure plug.
2. Suitable for liquid treatment, easy to operate, easy to simplify the operation process, easy to control the sterile environment.
3. Can remove 95 ~ 99% moisture in the material, good stability, easy to long-term preservation of the effective ingredients of the drug.
Many biological products, medicines and foods are easy to denaturate or decompose under the action of water and heat. For long-term preservation, the most suitable method is freeze drying at low temperature.
5. There is no heat treatment process in the product except water.
6. The volume and shape of the product after freeze-drying are basically unchanged, and the material is in dry powder state without shrinkage.
7. In the freeze drying process, the growth of microorganisms and the action of enzymes are unable to proceed and the original characters are maintained.
Temperature of cold trap
220 V 50 HZ