Industrial furnace pit gas carburizing furnace
Industrial furnace pit gas carburizing furnace conclusion
This series of mine gas carburizing furnaces are cycle operation furnaces, mainly used for carburizing low carbon steel workpieces.
Industrial furnace pit gas carburizing furnace structure
This series of carburizing furnace is composed of shell, lining, lifting mechanism of cover, sealing furnace fan, muffle furnace, heating element and electronic control system.
Industrial furnace pit gas carburizing furnace specification
RQ3 Well Type Carburizing Furnace Technology Parameters
Heating Area NO.
Assessment of Temperature 570℃
No-load heating up time
Industrial furnace pit gas carburizing furnace characteristics
1. Uniform temperature, fast temperature rise, good insulation;
2. The carburizing speed of the workpiece is accelerated, and the atmospheric carbon potential and uniform diffusion layer are even; When the pressure in the furnace increases, there is no leakage and the production efficiency and carburizing quality are improved.
Industrial furnace pit gas carburizing furnace operation specification
I. preparatory work before furnace opening:
1. Remove carbon black from tank furnace and check gasket.
2. Check whether the grease of circulating fan, motor, bearing and cooling jacket pass through water.
3. Check the thermocouple position and hydraulic lifting mechanism.
4. Check the storage of burette, methanol and kerosene.
Ii. Opening rules:
1. Close the power switch.
2. After setting the automatic control device of the electricity meter to normal, it can be powered on for heating.
3. When preheating, start the fan.
4. Raise the furnace temperature to 850℃ and drop kerosene (or methanol).
5. The heating furnace temperature reaches the temperature required to cut off the heating furnace and fan to place the workpiece. Then close the door and power the fan and stove, depending on the scope of operation.
6. After the film comes out, close the cover, keep the fan still, cut off the power supply of the furnace resistance wire, and drop in a small amount of kerosene.
7. Keep the furnace temperature down to 850℃ and stop adding kerosene.
8. When the oven temperature drops to 600℃, stop the fan and turn off the power switch.