aluminium radiator brazing furnace
aluminium radiator brazing furnace application:
Aluminum radiator brazing furnace (or cab furnace) works in nitrogen atmosphere, and uses non corrosive brazing flux to weld aluminum workpiece. Objects that can be handled: plastic tank of automobile radiator, tubular automobile condenser, parallel flow condenser, evaporator, overlapping evaporator, aluminum oil cooler, etc. Aluminum radiator brazing furnace is also known as brazing furnace, radiator brazing furnace, aluminum brazing furnace, continuous brazing furnace, atmospheric brazing furnace.
aluminium radiator brazing furnace characteristics:
1. The production line of aluminum radiator brazing furnace adopts high-performance ceramic fiber cotton material for heat preservation. The furnace can rise from the ambient temperature to 630 ℃ in about 2 hours.
2. The muffle furnace of the brazing furnace is made of 316L steel plate and 304 steel plate by large bending machine. The 10m muffle furnace is formed by one bending, and there is only one V-groove at the bottom of the muffle furnace. The complete muffle furnace has only 2 side welding lines. The disposable muffle furnace can reduce the deformation effect during welding and the deformation during heating.
3. The area of the aluminum radiator brazing furnace is divided according to the upper, lower, rear and rear areas. The heating power is regulated by power and voltage regulator to make the furnace reach the ideal temperature uniformity of ± 1 ℃. The temperature uniformity of ± 2 ℃ can be achieved in the brazing area, which can meet the brazing requirements.
4. The drying air cooling chamber is equipped with a slag removal chamber. The slag removal chamber has a side door to allow workers to remove flux slag. Compared with the traditional water cooling chamber, the dry cooling chamber has no risk of corrosion due to water, and there is no risk of chamber deformation due to heat and cold. No cooling water is required.
5. Heating stage power: 100%; brazing stage power ≤ 60%
Working size (mm)
Brazing oven effective length