Carbon fiber graphitization brazing furnace
Purpose: qsh-ct series, vacuum carbon tube furnace using graphite as heating element. This is a high temperature, high vacuum resistance furnace. The highest operating temperature can reach 2300℃. It can be used for heating in vacuum or protective atmospheres, such as metals, refractory compounds and ceramic materials, as well as for purifying rare earth elements and oxides.
Carbon fiber graphitization brazing furnace features:
1. It has water cooling system, large filling capacity, high efficiency of complex parts, special requirements for parts, no need to supplement process products.
2. With interlock function of temperature, pressure, water pressure, vacuum, etc., it has high safety protection and prevention function.
3. Remote control operation, remote fault diagnosis and remote program update.
4. Alarm and protection functions of whether the furnace has water, overcurrent and overtemperature
5. The furnace is equipped with explosion-proof system.
6. Compact structure and reasonable design.
7. User-friendly interface, easy to operate.
Carbon fiber graphitization brazing furnace main technical specifications:
51 segments programmable and PID auto control
Graphite heating element
Pressure holding precision
Upper or bottom loading
or Chamber size is Customizable
3 phase380V 50/60Hz
Mechanical pump+diffusion pump, vacuum rhodes pump, vacuum butterfly valve and vacuum tube
Graphite tube + graphite carbon felt + outer 304 stainless steel tube
Digital display temperature controller x thyristor voltage adjustment x step-down transformer (manual and automatic) + w-rhenium thermoelectricity