Horizontal single-chamber vacuum annealing furnace
Horizontal single-chamber vacuum annealing furnace product description
The vacuum oil quenching furnace is suitable for vacuum oil quenching of alloy steel and other materials.
Bearing steel, spring steel. Horizontal double chamber oil quenching furnace is also available
Suitable for the aging and gas cooling process of the above materials.
Horizontal single-chamber vacuum annealing furnace product features:
1. Octagonal furnace achieves excellent temperature uniformity.
2. The heating body adopts the unique non-ceramic support technology, which can be used for five years without any insulation problem.
3. The internal block is a overlapped telescopic structure with frequency conversion function. It has a "full speed - low speed" steady transport speed, transport time is very short.
4. The built-in heat exchanger and forced gas cooling mode make the jet gas uniform and high flow rate, and finally make the cooling speed very fast.
5. Horizontal double-chamber oil quenching furnace is horizontal double-chamber, with compact, reasonable and beautiful structure.
6. Large capacity tank and hot oil are cooled by external circulation and heat exchanger, achieving better cooling effect.
7. Two cooling methods - oil stirring and oil injection cooling, used in a variety of products, this will cause the product to produce distiller's grains deformation.
8, horizontal two-chamber heat treatment furnace has greater load capacity and higher efficiency compared with other products of the same specification.
Horizontal single-chamber vacuum annealing furnace technical parameters
Effective hot zone size W*H*L(mm)
Pressure Increase Rate(Pa/h)
Oil tank volume(L)
Gas cooling pressure(bar)