On 2018-08-08 14:48:54
Energy saving measures for induction heat treatment
Induction heat treatment is an energy-saving process, but the improper selection of induction heat treatment equipment, process application, the waste of energy equipment and process. Therefore, attention should be paid to the following:
1) select the frequency, power and type of induction heat treatment equipment. Frequency should accord with permeable heating, power should satisfy the principle of shorter heating period and less heat conduction loss. Equipment type should choose the important accessories with high frequency conversion efficiency, such as the efficiency of intermediate frequency transformer should also be considered. For example, the frequency conversion efficiency of the solid-state power supply is higher than that of the high-frequency power supply of the electron tube, and it can also reach the technical condition of the product. As far as possible, the solid-state power supply should be selected. In the solid-state power supply, the transistor power supply is more efficient than the thyristor, so IGBT or MOSFET power supply should be selected. The efficiency and water consumption of different types of quenching transformers also vary greatly.
2) equipment working specifications must be appropriate. Improper load regulation of hf power supply of electronic tube, such as the ratio of positive flow and grid flow is not appropriate, especially under the undervoltage state, the oscillating tube anode loss is large, low heating efficiency, to avoid, if the power supply debugging, to make the power factor of 0.9 or so.
3) requirements for quenching machine are: high load coefficient, short idle operation time. Multi-axis and multi-station heating can be adopted at the same time, multi-axis and multi-station structure is preferred. With the mass production of semi-axis parts as an example, a single heating is more energy saving than the scanning quenching.
4) the sensor efficiency has a great relationship with the design. The efficiency of the good sensor is more than 80%, while the efficiency of the bad sensor is less than 30%. Therefore, it is necessary to design, manufacture and optimize the sensor during the production process.
5) self-tempering or induction tempering is preferred for tempering of induction quenching parts.