Pilot Scale Continuous Graphitization Furnace
Pilot Scale Continuous Graphitization Furnace introduction
Cx-gf-pilot line series is a horizontal continuous graphitization furnace with induction or resistance heating method. Circular or square port shapes meet all requirements.
The pilot line furnace is very suitable for optimizing the graphitization process by optimizing the change of process parameters, without the risk of commercial production line. It is also possible to produce a sufficient number of products for market development and downstream research.
Pilot Scale Continuous Graphitization Furnace application
The continuous operation of the furnace at high temperature makes it suitable for small batch production of carbon fiber, vcgf battery material, silicon carbide fiber, graphite continuous paper, etc.
All of the above materials have the ability to withstand the minimum tension (in the process of pulling the furnace) and the rolling capacity, which can be handled by these furnaces.
Pilot Scale Continuous Graphitization Furnace characteristics
1.The extreme temperature of 1.3000 ℃ can meet the requirements of various graphitization processes.
2. High temperature continuous operation.
3. The induction coil shall be covered with high-quality alumina mortar to avoid short circuit between coil and carbon felt.
4. Gas flow control system.
5. Over temperature, over pressure, gas state, water shortage and power failure alarm and automatic mechanical interlocking device, providing over pressure protection.
6. All operation parameters are stored in PLC system. All stored parameters can be transferred to your personal computer through the USB port.
7. High precision intelligent temperature controller, which can store 20 programs, a total of 400 sections.
8. Imported high-precision pyrometer with temperature range of 1000-3200 ° C or 0-3200 ° C (optional). The temperature measurement accuracy is 0.2-0.75%.
9. Full automatic PLC monitoring system.
10. Remote operation, fault diagnosis and software upgrade.
11. All components are numbered according to the detailed schematic diagram, which greatly reduces troubleshooting and maintenance time, and enables remote maintenance.
1. Gas purification system
2. Closed loop cooling water system
3. Distributed control system (DCS)
Max Continuous Working Temperature
Port Size (mm) for Continuous Materials Loading
Length of Heating Zone (mm)
Medium Frequency Induction Heating
Furnace Dew Point
Air Curtain Length (mm)
Length of Cooling Water (mm)