vacuum induction sintering furnace
Vacuum vacuum furnace is a ISO900:2000 certified lab furnace using high quality ceramic fiber board with ZrO2 Liner and sic Heating elements. Vacuum sealed flange with two valves & vacuum gauge are included for immediate use. The temperature of vacuum furnace is controlled by high precision controller with accuracy +/-0.5 °C and 30 segments programmable up to 1200°C.
1) High quality super sic heating elements serve as heating element and can be heated up to 1200C
2) High quality ceramic fiber board with ZrO2 Liner
3) round heating chamber compact construction, minimal heat loss, slight, wide, light easy replaceable heating elements, guaranteed processes cleanliness,
4) The furnace temperature is controlled by precision SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) digital controller with accuracy +/-1C and 51 segments programmable up to 1200C
5) Built in precision digital temperature controller is 51 segments programmable to control heating rate, cooling rate and dwell time.
6) All accessories are included for immediate use, including:
--Stainless steel vacuum flange with needle vacuum connector and two needle valves are installed on top.
--Heavy duty high speed machanical pump and stainless stere included vacuum pipe are included.
--Compact Digital Vacuum Gauge & Controller
--Double Step Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
--PID automatic controller
It is widely used for materials or chemical lab to sinter all types of new materials samples under vacuum or other gases condition. Main in using hardening, degassing, annealing, permeating, soldering, sintering.
Main technical parameter
Furnace Dimension: Effective heated chamber: 20"x20"x20"
Thermal Couples: S type
Working Temperature: 1200°C with vacuum
Temperature Controller: PID automatic control via SCR (Silicon Controlled Rectifier) power control, e.g. current limiting phase angle fired the resistor with 51 programmable segments.
Max. Heating / Cooling Rate: 1-5°C / min,≤ 10°C / min (suggested)
Temperature Accuracy: +/- 1°C
Power Input: AC 380V,50 Hz, 3 phases
Total Weight: 3200KG (Including Wooden Package)