Small Smelter Aluminum Crucible Induction Melting Furnace
Crucible induction melting furnace is a kind of equipment which can convert three-phase power current into single-phase medium frequency current, and make metal produce eddy current loss through electromagnetic induction to realize heating and melting Mainly used in ferrous and non-ferrous metal casting, melting and heat treatment industries, such as iron, steel, brass, copper, zinc, tin, etc As well as the heat treatment before forging, sintering and bend forming in the casting and melting industry.
Crucible induction melting furnace advantages:
1. It has a strong, durable and beautiful furnace body. It is especially suitable for large capacity furnaces with strong steel structure. From the perspective of safe dumping, steel shell furnace is the best choice.
2. The selenium steel made of the yoke of the magnetic field line generated by the induction coil plays the role of shielding emission, reducing magnetic leakage, improving efficiency and saving energy by 5% - 8%.
3. Furnace cover reduces heat loss and improves equipment safety.
4. The cyclone type smoke hood has excellent dust absorption, heat insulation effect and small space occupation.
5. It has the functions of bottom oxygen blowing, carbon reduction and slag removal.