Hydraulic Tilting Natural Gas Crucible Aluminum Melting Furnace
hydraulic inclined natural gas crucible aluminum furnace application:
The hydraulic inclined natural gas crucible aluminum furnace is used to melt aluminum cans at 850 ℃.
hydraulic inclined natural gas crucible aluminum furnace characteristics：
1. The furnace is equipped with high-quality imported brand burners.
2. The scientifically designed furnace has a chimney.
3. The furnace body is made of one-time molding casting materials, with a service life of more than 3 years.
4. The furnace is designed with emergency exit to prevent the crucible from cracking.
5. The furnace is equipped with two thermocouples, one for measuring furnace temperature and the other for measuring liquid temperature.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR Hydraulic Tilting Natural Gas Crucible Aluminum Melting Furnace
Natural gas consumption
Gas burner brand
Riello (or decided by customer)
Main performance parameters